Monday, November 23, 2015

Mundane Life

So it just goes to show how true my "About Me" section is.  I really have been stuck in reality.  I sooooo didn't realize that it has been almost 2 full years since my last post!!!  CRAP!  I had not even realized how much time had passed.  But, that being said, I have made some AMAZING progress in some areas of my life that truly and desperately needed it.  And I am so happy I have done the work!!  I still have work to do, but looking back at what I have accomplished completely motivates me to keep on working to improve myself and my life.

I have to say I have been extremely blessed to have had some help along the way from some very lovely friends.  And, from this wonderful book I have found that helped me not only get motivated, but helped to keep me moving.  That isn't saying I didn't have any setbacks, because believe me I did, and still do!  But I don't stay down for long, long, long periods of time like I used to.  Leonie Dawson has been one of the best things to happen to me in the last year!  Check her out here if you are ready to motivate your life.  But only if you are comfortable with hippy-dippy, woo-woo love!!!  Ha!  Even if your aren't, it doesn't hurt to look into her workbooks.

Her planner has helped me to put my goals into perspective and keep me uplifted enough to move towards them.  The 2015 planner looked like this, only without the bow.

She has revised and added to the 2016 planner and we are getting so much more.  This is what the new bundle looks like.  If you would like to order it for yourself, click here.
I really can't describe how excited I am to see what the next year will bring!!  I have been hard at work the last few weeks creating stuff to sell.  Not much at the moment, but it all has to start somewhere right?  Right!!  So off I go to create more and get back on track to making the life I want. 

Peace, Love and Blessings!

No comments: