Sunday, September 4, 2011

More new fabric!!

Well.  I have become such a sucker for fabric.  I have always loved fabric with its different prints and textures, but I have only recently (in the last two years) started being able to buy it to really make things like I have always dreamed.  I already have a stash of fabric that I've been slowly accruing, but they have been fairly basic fabrics.  Not really anything very pretty.  But recently I told you about winning some very lovely wordy fabric.  Yesterday I happened to stop at my local quilt shop and found some more wordy fabric.  I had to have it since it was all they had left.  It is newspaper print!!  I love it!!  I also found some others that I just couldn't resist.  See what you think of them!  Click on pictures for a larger view.





1 comment: