Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm so excited I could just spit!!

So I just found out yesterday that I actually WON something.  This is second thing I have ever won in my life (that I can remember anyways) of 37 years.  It is just so exciting for me to win anything but this is something that is REALLY cool.  One of the blogs I recently started following had a drawing to win some beautiful wordy fabric.  I can't tell you how much I LOVE wordy fabrics and how badly I have been wanting to get my hands on some.  So that means I am even more excited than I would've been had it just been any old fabric.  (Not that I wouldn't have been excited by that too.)  I can't send thanks enough to Brenis over at That Thing I Do.... for having this drawing.  Thankyou,thankyou,thankyou!!!!  I already have plans in mind for it and I will post pictures after I receive it.

May you all be blessed!

Traci

No comments: